We provide several types of transportation services using Reefer, Dry Van, and Pneumatic trailers. We transport LTL shipments as well as full truck loads. Check out our transportation page for more information regarding our normal lanes, etc.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- 23 years of age
- 2 years OTR experience
- Must meet Insurance eligibility requirements
- Pets not allowed without prior approval
- Must pass U.S. DOT physical exam and Drug screening
Pay and benefits that are here for you as a driver:
- Yearly Average Income – $60,000 +
- $50 per month phone reimbursement
- Benefits Package – including health, dental and life insurance
- Free rider program
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- 3-year-old or newer 379/389/579 Peterbilt tractors that are decked out with lights, chrome and other accessories.
- 7-year-old or newer trailers. Our reefers are mostly stainless steel with sliding spread axle of 53’, equipped with ThermoKing and Carrier units.
- Our main lanes are from the Northwest to the Midwest, with some freight going to the southwest, south, southeast, and east coast.
- 85% of our hauls are over 2,000 miles with our drivers averaging 2,600 to 3,400 miles weekly.
- Drivers are paid weekly (every Thursday).
- We are primarily a no-touch company with very few exceptions.